BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 28 March 2011

Can I not be a social retard AND get a scholarship please?

ok so for those of you who don't know whut cbf is. It means can't be fucked as in can't be bothered.
Lately i've beeen soooooooooooo LAZY. i blame the fact that i have to wake up at 5/530am and come back from school @ 330-4pm. WHAT IS THIS!
I'm pretty much dead when i come back home. Form 4's actually not so bad but mygosh the planning and all is killing me. I HATE YOU!

530am-4pm : school..urgh..can't wait to be free from all this homework,uniforms and hearing either Justin Bieber's 'pray' or some islam song that goes Ya Allah like 10 times over the speakers.

4-12pm : seems like i have so much time on my hands don't I? actually i sort of do that's if you count the minutes where i waste my time on facebook not doing my homework (hmm..we need to do something bout that now don't we) but ahh..don't forget that i wake up at 5am..so i have to like sleep early. But then there's YOU...not saying you're a burden..GOD NO..but really..trying to juggle studying + projects + homework + training sessions + you..it's pretty hard.

Not that you're a heavy load..more like..a good and bad distraction i guess?
Eitherway i have to get my time managed right now..tell yourself maegan..its all for the scholarship..a little sacrifice never hurt anyone right?
SO yeah..if i have to spend less time talking to you (i hope you'd understand and not feel bored and go find some other peice of ass) so i can focus on getting my Godwilling Commonwealth/ASEAN scholarship..I'm sorry hun but you gotta deal with it..at least try for 2 years. my gawd that's long. o.O

0 comments: